Hi There!

Welcome to my blog. I set up my Folksy shop in September 2010 selling revamped & recycled button jewellery - take a look www.folksy.com/shops/mamphii. I also have some of my vintage rings in "Daisy & Lola's", a great vintage shop in Norwich and sell at Clutter City Markets at the Norwich Arts Centre.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Vintage & New...

I have been away at my parent's house this weekend and my Mum came across an old tin tea caddy of buttons which probably belonged to my Grandma & Great Aunt Kate and also a box of newer buttons. I then came home to packages of beautiful small monochrome flapper girl buttons (which will look great mounted on chrome or old black deco style buttons and made into rings, ear studs or hair slides) and some bright jumbo polka dot buttons. Just got to work out where to put them all........
bright and dotty
all of a flap
overflowing with buttons
golden treasure

old and lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment