Hi There!

Welcome to my blog. I set up my Folksy shop in September 2010 selling revamped & recycled button jewellery - take a look www.folksy.com/shops/mamphii. I also have some of my vintage rings in "Daisy & Lola's", a great vintage shop in Norwich and sell at Clutter City Markets at the Norwich Arts Centre.

Friday 25 February 2011

My Button Store

This week I have been having a sort through my many hundreds of buttons, sorting them by colour into old-fashioned sweetie jars. I hadn't realised quite how many buttons I had. I have been kindly given so many over the last few months. Plus I have received about 5 packages of vintage buttons in the post this week. I just can't get enough!!

button sweetie jars

vintage plastic buttons

1 comment:

  1. God, I have read this back and sound like the guy outside his shed.......

    ReplyDelete