Hi There!

Welcome to my blog. I set up my Folksy shop in September 2010 selling revamped & recycled button jewellery - take a look www.folksy.com/shops/mamphii. I also have some of my vintage rings in "Daisy & Lola's", a great vintage shop in Norwich and sell at Clutter City Markets at the Norwich Arts Centre.

Friday 15 April 2011

New In Daisy & Lola's


I took in new Gypsy Rose Button Ear Studs, Button Studs and very patriotic Union Jack Hair clips into Daisy & Lola's today. Really pleased that my rings have been selling well. The shop was jam-packed full of beautiful clothes & goodies, including my jewellery of course! Poppy Valentine in the Skipper arcade also stocking my jewellery too. 

Pink gypsy roses
vibrant colours
vintage tones
Spotty dotty buttons
union jack mix

No comments:

Post a Comment