Hi There!

Welcome to my blog. I set up my Folksy shop in September 2010 selling revamped & recycled button jewellery - take a look www.folksy.com/shops/mamphii. I also have some of my vintage rings in "Daisy & Lola's", a great vintage shop in Norwich and sell at Clutter City Markets at the Norwich Arts Centre.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Bag Charms!

Have been busy making bag charms tonight out of pearlised brightly coloured star buttons and large glass beads (which remind me of wine gums). I am really happy with them and have already clipped one to my handbag! I'll post pics of them tomorrow - haven't quite got round to that tonight. I'll be posting them on my Folksy Shop in the morning - retailing for £4. Have finally run out of energy after lovely yet tiring day walking on the beach at Wells-next-the-sea with my familyx

No comments:

Post a Comment