Hi There!

Welcome to my blog. I set up my Folksy shop in September 2010 selling revamped & recycled button jewellery - take a look www.folksy.com/shops/mamphii. I also have some of my vintage rings in "Daisy & Lola's", a great vintage shop in Norwich and sell at Clutter City Markets at the Norwich Arts Centre.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Fridge Fantastic!

pink plekkies & buttons
citrus punch
rainbow
Have been making fridge magnets out of lovely colourful buttons. Each set contains 6 button with magnets stuck on the back. Perfect for brightening up the fridge. The magnets come on an A4 sheet and are pre-cut into circles, just the right size to fit buttons! Each set comes packaged in it's own recycled & revamped film canister with a button on top, of course! They look great stacked up in the canisters.


Have had to rethink film canisters today as buttons I though I had stuck to top of each canister pinged off! Have now solved the problem - each button is wired onto the film canister!  There are just some things epoxy resin can't stick!!
disco

No comments:

Post a Comment